Best Practices - Everyone
- All GPA associates should submit a yearly administration fee by June 30th each year of membership. This might also be a good time to submit any annual reports (facts, figures, testimonies etc).
- We also expect that GPA associates will participate in financially supporting the ministry of Global Prophetic Alliance at some level. Please see the note on finances below.
- All Global Prophetic Alliance members and associates must conduct their personal; life, family, finances, and ministry in agreement with the principles and moral standards of Scripture.
- They should hold an exemplary reputation and testimony with those outside of the body of Christ.
- If there is evidence of questionable testimony (an ungodly lifestyle, sexual misconduct, financial misappropriation or constant divisive behaviour) the member should be willing to take a step back from frontline ministry and submit to a process of discipline/restoration in relationship with their primary place of spiritual connection, be that GPA or elsewhere.
- If GPA associates will not comply with this process, the association/membership/affiliation with GPA may be withdrawn at any time.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.