GPA Network Membership - Best Practices
- We expect that all those who align with GPA will participate in financially supporting the ministry of Global Prophetic Alliance at some level. Please see the notes on finances at https://support.propheticscots.com/global-prophetic-alliance-network/giving-to-the-gpa-network/
- All Global Prophetic Alliance members and associates must conduct their personal; life, family, finances, and ministry in agreement with the principles and moral standards of Scripture.
- They should hold an exemplary reputation and testimony with those outside of the body of Christ.
- If there is evidence of questionable testimony (an ungodly lifestyle, sexual misconduct, financial misappropriation or constant divisive behaviour) the member should be willing to take a step back from frontline ministry and submit to a process of discipline/restoration in relationship with their primary place of spiritual connection, be that GPA or elsewhere.
- If GPA associates will not comply with this process, the association/membership/affiliation with GPA may be withdrawn at any time.
- We love to hear from our network members. Our formal reporting year ends on 30 June each year. This might also be a good time for you to submit any annual reports (facts, figures, testimonies etc) if relevant to you and your ministry.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.