Resetting a password from the website
1) Navigate to propheticscots.com and using the header navigation bar navigate to the (if you are logged in) My Account or (if you are not logged in) LOGIN menu. In this menu, select Reset password.
2) On the password reset page, enter your username or email address and select Get New Password.
3) Check your emails (in the email account linked to your website account) and find the link from us to set your password (be sure to check your spam folder if you cannot find the email).
4) Following the link in the email will take you to a page where you can set your password. Use the eye icon on the right side of the textbox to hide or show the password as required. Either enter a password manually or use the Generate Password button to create one for you. Once you have a password entered, select Save Password.
5) Once the password has been successfully changed, you can navigate back to the login page using the link on the password confirmation page.
Alternative ways to reset a password
If you find the above method has not worked for you, you can also use the following link to manage your password. This will redirect you to a page where you can enter your username or email address and then proceed in the same way from step 3) found above.