- We expect that all those who align with GPA will participate in financially supporting the ministry of Global Prophetic Alliance at some level. Please see the notes on finances at https://support.propheticscots.com/global-prophetic-alliance-network/giving-to-the-gpa-network/
- All Global Prophetic Alliance members and associates must conduct their personal; life, family, finances, and ministry in agreement with the principles and moral standards of Scripture.
- They should hold an exemplary reputation and testimony with those outside of the body of Christ.
- If there is evidence of questionable testimony (an ungodly lifestyle, sexual misconduct, financial misappropriation or constant divisive behaviour) the member should be willing to take a step back from frontline ministry and submit to a process of discipline/restoration in relationship with their primary place of spiritual connection, be that GPA or elsewhere.
- If GPA associates will not comply with this process, the association/membership/affiliation with GPA may be withdrawn at any time.
- We love to hear from our network members. Our formal reporting year ends on 30 June each year. This might also be a good time for you to submit any annual reports (facts, figures, testimonies etc) if relevant to you and your ministry.
GPA Network Membership - Best Practices
1 min. readlast update: 04.19.2021